An awesome natural health giveaway from Oil For Life (doTerra). This is a must have for families looking to improve their health naturally. Perfect for Cold and Flu season!
Since 2008, doTerra has proudly been able to present Certified Pure Theraputic Grade Essential Oils and other powerful natural health products. Throughout the doTerra Catalog, quality, safety and purity are emphasized over and over. The products are backed up by science and research to offer the most effective health care alternatives using essential oils….
How I love the smell of lemons…. I especially prefer the scent over bleach or other non-toxic cleaners! Lemons are the perfect natural cleaner with a fresh and clean scent. Lemons are a natural degreaser, disinfectant and deodorizer making them a safe, but powerful all-natural cleaner!
Here are five ways you can use this cleaning power in your home!
1. Deodorize and disinfect in the kitchen and bathroom with lemon. In a spray bottle, mix juice from half a lemon with 1 cup of water and 1 cup of vinegar. Use to get rid of odors and bacteria throughout the home.
2. Clean and sanitize a cutting board with lemon and sea salt. Pour a tablespoon of sea salt over the cutting board, rub a lemon half all over the board to remove stains and bacteria.
3. Polish furniture with lemon and olive oil. Mix 2 Tbsp of olive oil with a teaspoon of lemon juice. Use on a soft cloth to polish your wood furniture. Make a new batch each time.
4. Clean and deodorize the garbage disposal with lemon. Make yourself a nice cup of hot lemon water and throw the used lemon in the garbage disposal to freshen.
5. Remove hard water stains with lemon. Rub a sliced lemon over the hard water stains and rinse well with water. Works like magic!
For more posts like this, follow me on FACEBOOK! Find me linking up HERE! Have a blessed day! ~Kelly
I am taking a brief moment aside from my current Summer Ready Hair and Skin Series to let you know of an event with my team that is happening early next week! Have you ever desired to work from home or supplement your current income? Do you have a desire to pursue a healthier lifestyle? Join us Tuesday evening, May 28th for a free webinar!
Moms Earning 1K
What would you do with an extra 1K month?
Plan a vacation
Pay off debt
Give to charity
Be worry FREE!
If you want to learn how you can earn an extra 1K while working from home, then join us for this free webinar!
In the webinar you will learn:
What we do
How does this work
Who this program is for
Who this program is NOT for
How to earn 1K a month
What training is included
How to make this work for you
Hear success stories
How it get started now
How to make a difference
Hope to see you there! ~Kelly
For more information and inspiration, follow me on Facebook!
You know that white powder-y film you find on grapes? Well, I was doing some research to find out exactly what that is and my results were inconclusive. (If you have the answer, please do share!) The main two answers I found were: it is a fungus or it is a wax coating. Either way, I don’t want to eat it!
So I was very pleased to find that we already had something in the house to get rid of that film. A couple drops of Shaklee’s Basic-H in water did the trick. Basic-H is safe enough to bathe a baby and also safe to wash fruit!
Fill a large bowl with water and add a few drops of Basic-H. Gently wash the grapes under the sudsy water.
Rinse well and pat dry for a much tastier looking bunch of grapes! Wouldn’t you agree?
Also, wanted to share with you a few things that are coming up around here! The first thing is…a new blog design is in progress! Should be easier to navigate and much more organized. (YAY!) I have some amazing leaders on my brand partner team helping me out! They are amazing! Also, I have been asked to be a regular contributor on Day 2 Day Joys which is a blog I have followed and loved for sometime. Such an honor to be a part of Rachel’s Team! My first post over there is coming up next week! And lastly I wanted to let you know about the next series I have going on…Summer Ready Hair and Skin! Coming Soon!
I hope you all are well and that spring has officially sprung wherever you live! ~Kelly